Personal data about you may be collected through your use of the Site. This information may be collected when you provide it at stores or events, or on the Site or any other retailer websites. When you visit this Site, information about your device or usage by automated means, including using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons is also collected.
Information You Provide
You may provide personal data relating either to yourself or other individuals in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on the Site or when you register yourself on the Site or create an account on the Site or when you purchase any products to send as gifts to other individuals. The types of personal data you provide may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Contact information for friends, family or other people you would like to receive a message on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who have consented to receive messages)
- Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided through social media networks (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or application sign-up page, or your geo-location details)
How Your Information is Used
Your information will be used to:
- Enable the functioning and services provided via the Site,
- Provide you with related benefits and services and to engage in / carry out the activities that would enable and assist in providing you the benefits and any services arising out of you accessing and using the Site,
- Operate, evaluate and improve business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving services; managing communications; analyzing products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions),
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers,
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect,
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online purchase history
- Collect your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions, through online payment gateways,
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided in order to tailor advertisements to your interests, find appropriate skin or hair care routine and manage the effectiveness of marketing efforts,
- Post your product reviews,
- Tailor ads displayed to you on the Site and elsewhere to your interests and history,
- Operate and communicate with you about the brands’ social network pages,
- Place ads on third party websites,
- Product listing, sales and fulfilment
- Product returns and exchanges
- Customer care such as chat with you or responding to your inquiries, grievances and complaints
- Process transactions performed by you on the Site,
- Administer or otherwise carry out obligations to you,
- Transfer information about you if acquired by or merged with another company or otherwise required to be transferred to another entity for the purposes of providing you with the services on the site,
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and Site policies, respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of the site or as otherwise required by law.
Your information may be used in other ways for which specific notice may be provided at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the products or services via the Site.
All the personally identifiable information may also be removed from your information and the rest of the data / information enlisted above may be used for historical or statistical purposes.
Legal Basis for Use of the Information
Your information will be used for the above purposes if (to the extent permitted under applicable law):
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- your consent has been obtained; or if
- there is a legitimate interest to do so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, and internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims, and conducting business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and policies).
Information Collected by Automated Means
When you visit this Site, view or click on the online advertisements (including advertisements on third party websites), visit the brands’ social media pages, certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons is also collected. For example, your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data may be collected in order to offer you certain features or functionalities. As set forth in more detail below, information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies may also be collected.
Your personal data is not sold, rented or otherwise disclosed, except as described here. Information collected from you or via your use of the site, including your personal data may be processed (ex. accessed, used, stored, disclosed) by:
- Continental Coffee Private Limited and its affiliates for the purpose of product development, customer care such as chat with you or responding to your inquiries, grievances and complaints, marketing, profiling, targeted advertising, analytics, R&D, platform and technology services, and platform security and look and feel.
- Shoptimize India Private Limited, as our website development and handling partner.
- BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited, as our logistics and delivery partner.
- Pinnacle Teleservices Private Limited, as our SMS service partner.
- Service providers who perform services based on instructions, where information is necessary to perform the services or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting.
- Other third parties with your consent.
In addition, information about you may be disclosed (i) if required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
How Personal Data is Protected
Appropriate technical and organizational safeguards are maintained to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data, in particular to protect your personal data against accidental unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Reasonable security practices and procedures are adopted for the purposes of securing personal information and comply with all applicable laws in this regard. You agree that such measures are secure and adequate. However, no security system is perfect, and it cannot be promised that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission or the security of data on your device. There is always a risk that a third party, without authorization, might unlawfully access the systems or otherwise access personal information. The Site is also not responsible for the authenticity of any information which is provided by you or otherwise collected from your use of the Site, whether personal or otherwise.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices in connection with the personal data collected from you. To update your preferences, ask to remove your information or submit a request, please contact us as per the information provided below.
Name: Continental Coffee Private Limited
Postal address: 7-1-24-2/D, Greendale, Ameerpet Rd,
Leelanagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Contact Number: +91 4023732455
By providing your information and using the Site, you hereby consent to the collection, use, storage, transfer, disclosure of such information for the purposes as disclosed in this Policy and acknowledge that such activity(ies) shall not cause any loss to you if used for the purposes stated in this Policy. You are providing the information out of your free will and are aware that you have the option and not obligation to provide your consent.